Outback and Station Wildflower Tour 4-Day 2019
Lesueur National Park | Dongara Coalseam | Mullewa | Pindar Wooleen Station | Kalbarri | Pinnacles
See the first of the floral gossamer mantle enveloping across Western Australia
This tour not only highlights flora hotspots but areas that have remnant heath land, woodland of varying descriptions.
The added bonus you meet people who are the custodians of such unique places or have set apart areas to specialise in unique species to protect and to share their love of Western Australia’s Natural Heritage – our wilddflowers.
Tour Price: $3973.00 per person Double / Twin Share $4234.00 Single
There has been excellent seasonal rains in these regions and we are expecting a bonanza WILDFLOWER SEASON!
All Alcohol beverages, sundowners, other soft drinks not listed, personal water, snacks. Items of a personal nature.
Wooleen Station does have wine and beer available please pay Frances or David for beverages consummed.
Some days we will be taking a break for morning tea.
- Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.
- Viewing wildflowers on hill slopes, view Natures Window and climb rocks to watch sunset.
- All are steady gradients.
- NOTE we do require each participant to be able to get in and out of our vehicles unassisted. To handle their own luggage unassisted.
- Participants must be able to get in and out unaided of small air craft for scenic are flights which are featured in some of our tours.
- We are unable to cater for walking frames or other walking aides except for walking sticks. ( if you need to have walking aides etc the tour reverts to private tour and fees do apply) .
- Our vehicles do have step boards attached which affords ease of getting in and out of the vehicle unassisted.
- You have one week extra of all your medical medications.
- Extra memory cards, batteries, leads and chargers
- Your personal internet access if required (you will have full or limited internet access at all accommodation, and limited at Wooleen Station and Dalwallinu).
- It is wise not to bring new cameras that have been bought especially for the “wildflower trip”. Your “good old faithfull” will be just that totally reliable.
- If you do have a new camera please ensure you bring the instruction book and you do have a basic working knowledge of it to take macro, zoom, panoramic shots and to down load.
- We do not want you to be dissapointed that your pictures of a life time experience have not come out as you expected or worse all deleted
- You may wish to bring with you your prefered beverage for a tipple before dinner or bed.
IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOCUMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR EXTENDED TOURS AND WILDFLOWER TOURS
WE DO REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE AS DESCRIBED IN THE DOCUMENT.
NO TRAVEL INSURANCE NO TOUR PARTICIPATION
We recommed your travel agent can assist you with this. Please do contact if you do need assistance.
Private, very personal touring in style!
Sylvia was the perfect tour leader, guide, driver, historian, wildflower expert etc all rolled into one. By the end of our 12 days together Sylvia also was our friend. She was passionate and knowledgeable, had a great sense of humour and we felt we had much in common.
Great private tours
Sylvia, the owner of Luxury Outback Tours, is passionate about her business and loves showing off the beauties of Western Australia. We took 2 tours with LOT; one to Wave Rock and one to the Pinnacles. Both were well-orchestrated.
A Week of Wows!
Hi Sylvia, Kay and I would like to thankyou so much for our recent wildflower trip with you for 6 days. We saw everything and more. A very special time for us all. Everything from itinerary and accommodation was wonderful. Recommend to all we meet. Safe travels!
Terrific visit to the Pinnacles Desert
If you’re looking to take a day to visit some of WA outside of Perth, you can’t go wrong with Sylvia and Luxury Outback Tours’ trip to the unearthly Pinnacles. Our trip was a treat from start to finish, not least because Sylvia herself is outgoing, cheerful, and filled with knowledge about the region’s history, flora, and fauna. On the journeys she knew where to alert us to look for emus and pointed out many of the region’s most beautiful and bizarre plants and trees. We highly recommend Sylvia and her company for this trip and any other she might offer.
Fantastic Five Day Tour
Hi Sylvia, I must apologise for my long silence. I would like to write and say how much we enjoyed our time away with you last year. Your passion and knowledge of all the places that we went made the trip really special. I have particularly fond memories of all the flowers that we spotted – I knew that the WA flowers had a great reputation but I was unprepared for the colour and variety of them, and it was so exciting to see so many of them. You have an amazing skill in finding them. I would thoroughly recommend your tours to anyone. Your good humour, excellent preparation and knowledge, and experience meant that Peter and I had a fabulous holiday, enjoying all the places and sights that you had organised. You made everything so easy! … All the people that we met on your tour were so passionately engaged in what they were doing ,and in encouraging us to understand their passions, that all the places that we went are still vivid in my thoughts…. Again I would like to say how very special your tour was, and how very much we enjoyed all the things that we did.
Judy (and Peter!) Buckley
12 Day Wildflower Tour
Sylvia organized a wildflower tour for 22 horticulturists from the West Coast of the United States three weeks ago. We couldn’t have been happier. All the details, including transportation, food and accommodation were taken care of and all we had to think of were the glories of the wildflowers as we wandered from Perth to Moora to Bremmer Bay to Busselton and back to Perth. It was so comfortable and carefree that we wish we could come back next year and do the whole trip over again. Sylvia is highly experienced and so responsive that anyone joining her tours would feel confident of having the best time.
Way To Go!
From the time we met the competent assured and friendly Sylvia we knew this would be a great trip – a real adventure from Perth to Broome for six friends from the East. Stops for Adventure and meals were well considered by our knowledgeable guide and sufficiently frequent to keep us all happy. The WA coast is of course a splendid adventure and when we dipped inland to savour the red rock chasms and spinifex of the Pilbara and Karijini we were impressed! Highlights of the journey were thoughtfully organised – Wooleen Station – Kalbarri – Monkey Mia – Ningaloo and WhaleSharks and spectacular chasms and rock pools. Sylvia knowledgeably directed our attention to items she had found were of interest to us such as birds and plants and our lists grew longer. Thanks Sylvia for a brilliant experience. Visited June 2015